In about eight minutes, it’s going to be 1 a.m. and I will be beyond mental functioning, so I’ll try to keep this short.
My day is noticeably divided into two parts:
1. The agony of Friday classes
- Breakfast bedlam
- Journalism: municipal ho hum
- Chinese: songs of corporeal punishment
2. The beauteous freedom that comes with the onset of the weekend
- The great surrender: embracing groceries
- Movie night: cheese and comedy
- “Who’s line is it anyway?”
I’d love to expand on my day (believe me, there are stories to be told!) but I think sleep takes priority here. A full account will definitely be coming tomorrow. For now, just know I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth! I’ve just been enjoying the first real weekend I’ve had since the beginning of the school year.